Are you looking for ways to market your childcare centre?
Running a successful early learning centre requires a combination of quality care, a supportive environment and a steady stream of enrolments. However, even the most established centres can face a decline in enrolments for various reasons, including changes in the market, increased competition or shifts in parental preferences. If you’re experiencing a slowdown in enrolments, you may be wondering how to market your childcare centre effectively and attract new families.
The good news is that there are several strategies you can implement to help boost your enrolments and keep your business thriving. In this blog, we will explore some proven marketing techniques that can help you stand out from the competition, attract new families and keep your childcare centre in demand. From social media marketing to community engagement, we’ll cover a range of effective marketing strategies that can help you turn the tide and keep your childcare centre growing.
10 ways to market your early childhood service:
- Network with local parenting groups and organisations to increase visibility and attract new families to the childcare centre.
- Create and/or maintain a website and social media presence to showcase the centre’s facilities, staff, and programs. Use these platforms to share updates, photos, and testimonials from current families as well as using search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques to improve your website’s ranking in search engine results.
- Offer centre tours of the centre to allow potential families to see the facility and meet the staff in person. Make the process of booking a centre tour as simple as possible.
- Host events such as a family fun day or a “meet the educators” night to engage with the community.
- Partner with local businesses to offer discounts or promotions to families enrolled in the childcare centre. Likewise, you could offer discounts to employees of nearby businesses.
- Utilise email marketing to keep in touch with current and potential families, sending out regular newsletters with updates, birthday and special occasion messages and even special offers.
- Use paid advertising like Google ads or Facebook ads to reach a wider audience and build brand awareness.
- Collaborate with other childcare centres and kindergartens to host events and activities that will draw in families from the surrounding area.
- Engage with the local community: participate in community events, hold a display at the local shopping centre or markets, sponsor local sports teams or host charity drives.
- Establish loyalty and/or referral programs to encourage satisfied families to refer new clients.
While there may be a high demand for childcare services, it can be challenging to stand out in a competitive market. Fortunately, there are numerous ways to market your childcare centre and boost enrolments. Effective marketing strategies can help you attract new families, retain existing ones and ultimately increase enrolments in your Early Childhood service.
We recommend that you take action today, experiment with different marketing tactics, and keep refining your approach to ensure that your early childhood service remains a top choice for families in your area.
You might also like to:
- Check out our FREE guide to social media for early childhood centres here.
- Read our blog on why your centre needs to be marketing on social media here.
Do you need marketing support for your Early Childhood service? Contact us at Astute and Our team of marketing experts can help your centre connect with your ideal customer, and drive occupancy results. Get in touch by emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 928 228.