→ Looking for a leadership role with unrivalled support?
→ Searching for a work family where you will be valued for your unique talents and early childhood know-how?
→ Ready to make your mark as we reimagine Early Childhood Education and Care together?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then we have a once in a lifetime opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Centre Manager Superstar to lead one of our client’s centres in inner Brisbane. This an opportunity to be part of an environment SO special and SO unique, you must see it to believe it!
If you’re ready to step outside your comfort zone and inspire others to do the same, join us for a journey that we guarantee will be both fulfilling and rewarding.
As a family owned and independently operated centre, you can expect:
- A workplace that feels more like home than a corporation.
- To work alongside a team of experienced, positive and enthusiastic early childhood professionals, within a culture of support and loyalty.
- Unmatched professional development opportunities.
- One on one support and mentoring with Astute Early Years Specialists.
- A generous salary package and staff discount.
- Networking, and professional conversations.
- A modern, purpose-built centre, overflowing with resources and full of wonder for both children AND educators.
- Nature at your doorstep with Bush Kindy excursions embedding the surrounding community and environment within the centre culture.
Our Centre Manager Superstar will:
- Practice leadership in their attitude and behaviour not just their title. Can you talk the talk AND walk the walk?
- Be ready to drive and lead innovative and unique programming and practice for team members.
- Have an unwavering love and enthusiasm for children, their learning and care.
- Is a whiz at forming genuine connections with colleagues, families and children.
- Thrive surrounded by nature and animals.
- Have a flair for fun centre events and community celebrations.
- Is organised and has attention to detail.
PLUS meet the following requirements:
- Hold an ACECQA approved Diploma in Children’s Services or a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- An understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be up to date in First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma training
- Hold a valid Working with Children’s Check
- Have experience in a centre leadership position.
How to apply:
Submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above to email@example.com. We would love to know why you would be a good fit for us so tell us about yourself, your experience, and your career goals.
Apply now – your next adventure awaits!