Did you know our team of Astute Early Years Specialists have a collective experience of over 100 years in early childhood! Despite showing our age – eek! That’s 100 years we’ve spent navigating and thriving in an ever-changing landscape – early childhood.
Here’s just some of our highlights:
- Developed strategies to successfully implement national projects at local-levels.
- Worked with Centre Owners and Approved Providers to build Business Plans and Strategies to turn their centres from surviving to thriving and ensuring their sustainability into the future.
- Been passionate Educators & Centre Managers gaining first-hand experience of what it’s really like to work in an early learning centre.
- Successfully project managed countless of new centre builds.
- Transformed practice to ensure the highest quality of care for children.
- Supported Centre Owners to transform their service – think opening at 40% utilisation to thriving at 94% within only 12months.
- Helped Owners and Managers to go digital! Everything from building and writing new websites, to implementing and ongoing management of social media accounts.
- Events galore! We’ve event managed everything from local open days & parent information nights to 5 day annual conferences complete with hundreds of delegates, centre tours, formal breakfasts and international speakers.
- We’ve supported centres to develop meaningful Quality Improvement Plans.
- We advocate! That’s right, we often advocate for centres and the value of early childhood support to community stakeholders and local Councils.
- A&R – we’ve got this covered. We’ve conducted endless mock assessments & compliance reviews through our Signature Piece and helped Centres to prepare for their A&R.
- Created digital products including a complete Policy and Procedure Framework for centres.
- Through our Leadership Program we turn Centre teams into outstanding Leaders!
- Environments? We transform them! Creating beautiful and meaningful spaces for children to learn and engage is our jam.
- And what about marketing? We’ve helped centre owners get the word out there about their awesome centres. Think community engagement strategies, advertising, refreshed collateral, branding design, and more…
Woah – that’s a lot but really it doesn’t end there.
Most of all we are problem-solvers. So if you’ve got a problem with your centre, but aren’t sure where to start or it all feels too big, then let’s chat.
We’d love to hear from you. email@example.com